Introducing the Slap Bet - How I Met Your Mother

For those of you that are a fan of the show "How I Met Your Mother", then you have heard of the slap bet before, and this will not be new to you. For those who aren't...you should be. But I will give you a little dose below.



The slap bet is quite possibly the most fun way to bet on absolutely anything. It entitles the winning party of the bet, not to a monetary sum, but rather to be given the right to slap, once, at any time, the loosing party. I was a party to my first bet this past weekend, when Paul and Rachel decided that they would bet on a line from none other than "How I Met Your Mother". The slap bet seemed only fitting.

Next time you are arguing with a good friend. Don't waste your money, no. Bet something much more important. A Slap. But make sure to name a commissioner. If not...it could get ugly.

1 comment:

  1. no need for a commissioner...you can always check the computer ratings

    ReplyDelete