Friends of A Full Gentleman's Blog

So, I am going to try to give my buddies as much publicity as possible on here. They deserve it. They are in charge of making me sane. Wow. That was sappy.

I should probably start by giving a shout out to the person, whose blog got me motivated to do my own. But, Sorry Chels, you don't get the first publicity shot.

Today, I am going to start by giving a shout out to one of my friends from high school, Andrew Brooks. Or sorry, Drew Brooks. Who shortens their name? Seriously. Check out his website at http://www.bandwagonradio.com



Drew has teamed up with Jordan Jensen for The Bandwagon. A gentleman's/sports talk show on 1310 AM for your drive home from work from 4:30 to 7 pm every Monday through Friday.

Favorite segments of mine include Party Friday, and the Bandwagon Band of the Week every Thursday. They have already had an act as big internationally as Scary Kids Scaring Kids from Gilbert, AZ. The Bandwagon Band of the Week take a local band and gives them their 30 seconds of radio airtime. So far the bands have been legit. Party Friday is every Friday on the show. They give everyone a chance to call into their show, and let everyone know where they will be heading that night/weekend. Call in and promote your spot.

Not to mention the true treat. Every Tuesday, the Bandwagon Girl of the Week makes an appearance on the show, shortly followed by her pictures on the website. Make sure to keep up on the girls because at the end of the month, you get to vote for the Bandwagon Girl of the Month.

They have quickly become one of my favorite talk shows, and ask Drew...I would tell him he sucks if he sucked. Listen and enjoy.

1310 KXAM...i think.

1 comment:

  1. Whats it like having an over-inflated sense of self worth?

    ReplyDelete