Calvin and Hobbs - Bailout Package

Not only am I posting this because I think Calvin and Hobbs is one of the greatest comics ever, actually, its one of two that I actually owned (Far Side of course is the greatest comic of all time, but thats for another story), but I am also posting this because I think it is great how we get our panties in a punch every so often about the things that happen in our economy and that our government does about it. Isn't it funny how the same things seem to keep on happening, and we are surprised that they happen every time. Here is a comic from over 15 years ago. Calvin and Hobbs seem to be referencing the auto industry today...




Maybe our government should take a lesson from a well known comic artist about this whole bailout issue....

No comments:

Post a Comment